Accessing Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) Contracts 1/15/20Date: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EST [Web Conference]
This webinar event is intended for any contractor who has ever wondered, “What does it take to receive a contract award with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)?” Landing a federal contract begins with learning to navigate the federal agency’s procurement process. Join Ms. Claire Lam, Branch Chief, of the FDIC Diversity and Business Inclusion Section of the Office of Minority and Women Inclusion, for an interactive and exclusive webinar on becoming a contractor for the FDIC. This is a must-attend event for small and minority- and women-owned businesses (MWOBs). Ms. Lam will discuss FDIC’s MWOB outreach activities, contracting procedures, and how companies can best prepare for contracting opportunities with the corporation.
What you will learn by attending the session:
- FDIC specific procurement policy and procedures;
- FDIC procurement resources available online for additional information;
- MWOB contracting activity (i.e., awards, trends, etc.);
- MWOB outreach program events and activities;
- Tips for sourcing FDIC contracting opportunities; and
- Non-FDIC resources that are available to contractors and other suggestions.
Date & Time
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM- Eastern Standard Time
|Date & Time:||Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST|
|Location:||Web Conference (register to secure log-in/dial-in details)|
General Registration & Fees
Fees for the meeting are as follows:
- ASBCC/NASBC | Supplier Members – Complimentary
- Business Members – $15
- Registrant Members – $35
- Click here to begin your meeting registration
Upon completion of your registration, you will be provided with the meeting dial-in and log-in information.
[Government Agency, Large Prime Contractor and Resource Provider Representatives (as approved by ASBCC) – Complimentary.]
Claire Lam, Branch Chief
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC); Office of Minority and Women Inclusion
Business and Diversity Inclusion Branch