Midwest Small Business Contracting Regional Summit – 8/17/17Date: Thursday, August 17, 2017. 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Standard Time [Columbus, OH]
Join us on Thursday, August 17, 2017 in Columbus, OH, for the Midwest Small Business Contracting Regional Summit, jointly hosted by The American Small Business Chamber of Commerce and the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce.
This popular event boasts a robust agenda that includes:
- Increased focus on assuring small business federal contractors secure our fair share of federal contracting (taxpayer) dollars
- Access to federal agencies and prime contractors (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the list of agencies and prime contractors who have confirmed)
- Timely education and information on current trends, opportunities and threats to small business contractors
- Legal education important for teaming, joint ventures and related topics
- Connections to potential teaming and joint venture partners
Southeast Summit Details
|Date & Time:||Thursday, August 17, 2017. 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Standard Time|
|Location:||Embassy Suites Columbus Airport
2886 Airport Drive
Columbus, OH 43219Sleeping Rooms: $139
|7:30 am||Registration – Coffee|
|8:15 am||Legislative Update & Policy Initiative Discussion|
|9:15 am||FedCon Optimize Program|
|9:45 am||On-Line Learning Through DAU Acquisition Curriculum|
|10:15 am||Opportunities Through Federal & State Procurement Schedules: To Pursue or Not Pursue?|
|10:45 am||Maximizing Use of Market Research Tools|
|11:45 am||Lunch (On Your Own)|
|12:45 pm||Matchmaking with Government & Large Prime Representatives|
Sponsorship provides extra visibility and summit registration. To register for the summit and/or purchase a sponsorship, click here.
- Gold Sponsorship: Includes — Full Page Ad in summit program, 6′ display table, 2 summit attendees. Price – $1,000
- Silver Sponsorship: Includes — 1/2 Page Ad in summit program, 2 summit attendees. Price – $500
- Bronze Sponsorship: Includes — 1/4 Page Ad in summit program, 1 summit attendee. Price – $400
General Registration & Fees
Note: Registration fees are based on membership level. Members and non-members are welcome to register for the summit.
Fees for this summit are as follows:
- ASBCC| Supplier Council Members – $65
- ASBCC | Business Members – $95
- ASBCC | Registrant and Non-Members – $165
- Click here to begin your summit registration
Government Agency and Large Prime Contractor Representatives (as approved by ASBCC) – Complimentary.
Join today and save on this summit and future meetings: If you are not currently a Supplier or Business Member, consider joining here and then returning to this page to purchase your discounted registration.
At the start of the matchmaking session, Agencies / Primes will introduce themselves. You then meet with any of the agencies/primes in which you have interest in doing business. There are no sign up sheets or bells and whistles. You are allowed 5 minutes – or longer if there is no line behind you. If you are patient, you will have the opportunity to meet with everyone. Make sure to bring your one-page capabilities statement and business cards that include your information.