National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit – West Coast 04/22/2020 | POSTPONEDWednesday, April 22, 2020 from 7:15 am to 3:30 pm Pacific Standard Time
Please note: This event has been postponed as a protective health measure.
Back by popular demand! The National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit – West Coast, will be held April 22, 2020 and hosted jointly by the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce and The American Small Business Chamber of Commerce. Print Event Flyer.
This popular event boasts a robust agenda that includes:
- Increased focus on assuring small business federal contractors secure our fair share of federal contracting (taxpayer) dollars
- Access to federal agencies and prime contractors (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the list of agencies and prime contractors who have confirmed)
- Timely education and information on current trends, opportunities and threats to small business contractors
- The opportunity to meet one-on-one with Agency and Prime Acquisition Representatives
Wednesday, April 22, 2020 from 7:15 am to 3:30 pm Pacific Standard Time
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Sponsorship provides extra visibility and summit registration.
- Platinum Sponsorship: Includes –Recognition and Full-Page Ad in event program: 8″ wide X 10.5″ deep, Logo with link to your homepage placed at our event web page, 6’ Display Table, Recognition as Coffee sponsor, 3 registrants. Price – $1,250
- Gold Sponsorship: Includes –Recognition and Full-Page Ad in event program: 8″ wide X 10.5″ deep, Company Name linked to your homepage placed at our event web page, 6’ Display Table, 2 registrants. Price – $1,000
- Silver Sponsorship: Includes –Recognition and Half Page Ad in event program: 8″ wide X 5.125″deep, Name Listed on the Event web page without link, 2 registrants. Price – $800
- Bronze Sponsorship: Includes – Recognition and Quarter Page Ad in event program: 4″ wide X 5.125″deep, Name Listed on the Event web page without link, 1 registrant. Price – $600
Thank you to this year’s sponsors
|Integrated General Counsel, P.C.|
Registration fees are based on membership level. Members and non-members are welcome to register for the summit.
- ASBCC/NASBC | Supplier Members – $200
- ASBCC | Business Members – $250
- Non-Members – $295
Government Agency and Large Prime Contractor Representatives (as approved by ASBCC) – Complimentary.
Join today and save on this summit and future meetings: If you are not currently a Supplier or Business Member, consider joining here and then returning to this page to purchase your discounted registration.
- Accord Engineering, Inc.
- Alston Hunt Floyd & Ing
- Alta-Dena Certified Dairy
- Ames Research Center
- Applied Research Associates, Inc.
- Baker Electric
- Barnes Aerospace
- Berkeley National Laboratory
- B.L. Harbert International – NAICS: 423310, 332216, 321114, 423710, 333991, 333515, 423610, 423320, 423310, 423720, 444190, 337124, 423830, 423840, 334519, 541890, 238290, 444190, 444110
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
- California Institute of Technology
- CALTRAN – Dal dept of Trans
- CH2M Hill
- Chromalloy San Diego
- Commander Fleet Industrial Supply Center
- Continental Maritime
- Curtiss-Wright Electronic Systems
- Defense Contract Management Agency
- Defense Microelectronics Activity (DMEA)
- Delta Dental
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Design Partners, Inc.
- DMC, Inc. (Design Metal Connections)
- EADS North America Defense
- Earth Tech
- Environmental Protection Agency
- General Atomics
- General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
- General Services Administration
- Goodrich Corp
- GTSI Corporation
- Harper Construction Company, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- HRL Laboratories, LLC
- IRS Western Area Office
- ITT Aerospace Controls
- ITT Radar Reconnaissance & Acoustic Systems
- Kaiser Electronics
- L-3 Communications Power Paragon
- L-3 Communications Randtron Antenna Systems
- L-3 Services, Inc., / Jaycor
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Life Technologies Corporation
- Lockheed Martin
- Los Angeles County/ Internal Services Department
- Meggitt USA
- NISH – Pacific West Region
- Northrop Grumman
- Parker Aerospace – Stratoflex Products Division
- Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Parsons Corporation
- Petro-Diamond, Inc.
- PRC-DeSoto International
- QUALCOMM Headquarters
- R. A. Burch Construction Co., Inc.
- RAND Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- RCCD – Procurement Assistance Center (PAC)
- RIM Architects
- Riverbank Army Ammunition Plant
- Riverside Community College District
- RQ Construction, LLC
- SAFC Carlsbad, Inc.
- San Diego Contracting Opportunities Center
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
- Senior Aerospace SSP
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Small Business Administration
- Solano College Small Business Development Center
- Soltek Pacific Construction Company
- Space & Missile Systems Center
- Straub Construction, Inc.
- Stronghold Engineering, Inc.
- Sundt Construction, Inc.
- Swinerton Inc
- Tecom Industries, Inc.
- Teledyne Scientific & Imaging, LLC
- The Aerospace Corporation
- The Boeing Company
- Transport Dynamics
- Tremco, Inc.
- Turbine Engine Components Technologies
- U C S D
- U. S. Customs & Border Protection
- U.S. Air Force (SAF/SB)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (ACE)– NAICS: 236220, 237990, 562119, 562910, 237310, 237110, 238210, 561210, 541330, 238990, 561730, 237130, 237120, 238220, 238120
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Department of the Navy
- Naval Surface Warfare Center NAVSEA (Port Hueneme Division)
- U.S. Dept of Interior
- U.S. Dept of the Army
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- University of Southern California
- Veterans Affairs (VA)
- ViaSat, Inc.
- Watts Constructors LLC
- Woodward, Inc.
A special thank you to our Resource Partner:
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center – Los Angeles County
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center – San Diego, Imperial Valley and Orange County