National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit – West Coast 01/24/2019Thursday, January 24, 2019 from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Back by popular request, the National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit – West Coast, will be held January 24, 2019 and hosted jointly by the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce and The American Small Business Chamber of Commerce.
This popular event boasts a robust agenda that includes:
- Increased focus on assuring small business federal contractors secure our fair share of federal contracting (taxpayer) dollars
- Timely education and information on current trends, opportunities and threats to small business contractors
- The opportunity to meet one-on-one with Agency and Large Prime Acquisition Representatives
Thursday, January 24, 2019 from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm Pacific Standard Time
Sleeping Rooms $259 ++
*Free 24 hour shuttle from airport and Cal Train in Burlingame and BART (airport).
|7:45 AM||Registration & Networking (coffee provided)|
|8:30 AM||Welcome & Chamber Legislative Update||Margot Dorfman, CEO, U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce|
|9:00 AM||Making the Most out of your Procurement Center Representative Relationship|
|9:30 AM||NASA Brief (Invited)|
|10:00 AM||DOT Brief (Invited)|
|10:30 AM||Legal Brief|
|11:00 AM||U.S. Coast Guard Brief (Invited)|
|11:30 AM||Bringing Opportunities to the Table – Teaming with Large Primes|
|12:00 PM||Lunch (on your own)|
Sponsorship provides extra visibility and summit registration. To purchase a sponsorship click here.
- Platinum Sponsorship: Includes –Recognition and Full-Page Ad in event program: 8″ wide X 10.5″ deep, Logo with link to your homepage placed at our event web page, 6’ Display Table, Recognition as WiFi sponsor, 3 registrants. Price – $1,250
- Gold Sponsorship: Includes –Recognition and Full-Page Ad in event program: 8″ wide X 10.5″ deep, Company Name linked to your homepage placed at our event web page, 6’ Display Table, 2 registrants. Price – $1,000
- Silver Sponsorship: Includes –Recognition and Half Page Ad in event program: 8″ wide X 5.125″deep, Name Listed on the Event web page without link, 2 registrants. Price – $750
- Bronze Sponsorship: Includes – Recognition and Quarter Page Ad in event program: 4″ wide X 5.125″deep, Name Listed on the Event web page without link, 1 registrant. Price – $500
Thank you to this year’s sponsors
Registration fees are based on membership level. Members and non-members are welcome to register for the summit.
- ASBCC/NASBC | Supplier Members – $98
- ASBCC | Business Members – $158
- Non-Members – $198
- Click here to begin your summit registration
Government Agency and Large Prime Contractor Representatives (as approved by ASBCC) – Complimentary.
Join today and save on this summit and future meetings: If you are not currently a Supplier or Business Member, consider joining here and then returning to this page to purchase your discounted registration.
All Federal, State, Local and Large Prime representatives have been invited. If in bold below they have confirmed their attendance for Matchmaking.
- CA Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
- California Department of Transportation – CALTRANS
- Defense Contract Management Agency (DMEA)
- Defense Microelectronics Activity
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Los Angelas County
- Internal Services Department
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Dryden Flight Research Center
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Management Office-JPL
- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Defense Contract Management Agency
- U. S. Customs & Border Protection
- U.S. Air Force
- 99th Contracting Squadron
- Vandenberg Air Force Base
- 60th Contracting Squadron, Travis AFB, CA
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Army Engineer District, Los Angeles
- U.S. Coast Guard
- Surface Forces Logistics Center (SFLC)
- U.S. Marine Corps.
- Marine Corps Installations West
- Marine Corps Logistics Base
- Marine Corps Tactical System Support/MCTSSA, USMC
- U.S. Department of Interior (DOI)
- Bureau Land Management
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- U.S. Department of the NAVY
- Commander Fleet Industrial Supply Center
- Defense Contract Management Agency
- Naval Surface Warfare Center, Port Hueneme Division
- Officer In Charge of Construction
- Pacific Missile Range Facility (PMRF)
- SPAWAR Systems Center – San Diego
- SW Regional Maintenance Command
- U.S. Department of Treasury
- IRS Western Area Office
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affair (VA)
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
Large Prime Contractors:
- Accord Engineering, Inc.
- Alston Hunt Floyd & Ing
- Alta-Dena Certified Dairy
- Applied Research Associates, Inc.
- ATK Defense Electronics Systems
- BAE Systems
- Baker Electric
- Barnes Aerospace
- Barnhart, Inc
- California Institute of Technology
- CH2M Hill
- Chevron Texaco Corporation
- Chromalloy San Diego
- Curtiss-Wright Electronic Systems
- Delta Dental
- Design Partners, Inc.
- DMC, Inc. (Design Metal Connections)
- EADS North America Defense
- Earth Tech
- Eaton Aerospace Sterer Engineering
- Esterline Defense Technologies
- General Atomics
- General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
- Goodrich Aerostructures Group
- Goodrich Corp
- GTSI Corporation
- Harper Construction Company, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- HRL Laboratories, LLC
- ITT Aerospace Controls
- ITT Radar Reconnaissance & Acoustic Systems
- Kaiser Electronics
- L-3 Communications
- L-3 Services, Inc., / Jaycor
- Life Technologies Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Meggitt USA
- Nestle USA
- Network Appliance, Inc.
- NGC / Electronic Systems
- NISH – Pacific West Region
- Northrop Grumman
- Nova Group, Inc.
- Parker Aerospace – Stratoflex Products Division
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Parsons Corporation
- Petro-Diamond, Inc.
- PRC-Desoto International, Inc.
- QUALCOMM Headquarters
- R. A. Burch Construction Co., Inc.
- RAND Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- RIM Architects
- RQ Construction, LLC
- SAFC Carlsbad, Inc.
- San Diego County Water Authority
- Santa Clara University
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
- Senior Aerospace SSP
- Siemens Building Technologies, Inc
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Solar Turbines, Inc
- Soltek Pacific Construction Company
- Space Systems / Loral
- Stanley Consultants, Inc.
- Straub Construction, Inc.
- Stronghold Engineering, Inc.
- Sundt Construction, Inc.
- Swinerton Inc
- Tecom Industries, Inc.
- Teledyne Scientific & Imaging, LLC
- The Aerospace Corporation
- The Boeing Company
- The Federal Technology Center
- Transport Dynamics
- Tremco, Inc.
- Turbine Engine Components Technologies
- U C S D Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine
- University of Southern California
- VA Southern NV Healthcare System
- ViaSat, Inc.
- Watts Constructors LLC
- Woodward, Inc.
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- Norcal PTAC