U.S. Department of Treasury Briefing 4-15-20Wednesday, April 15, 2020, at 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM- Eastern Standard Time [Web Conference]
The President’s 2020 Budget requests $12.7 billion in base discretionary resources for the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s domestic programs.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury’s mission is to maintain a strong economy and create economic and job opportunities by promoting the conditions that enable economic growth and stability at home and abroad, strengthen national security by combating threats and protecting the integrity of the financial system, and manage the U.S. Government’s finances and resources effectively. Read more.
NAICS: 541519, 541512, 322121, 517110, 511210, 334111, 541511
- Agency Forecast
- Current buying requirements
- Agency operations and buying practices that may be different due to the virus outbreak
- Agency strategy for small business inclusion in Category Management – BIC purchasing,
- Agency contacts
- Number one recommendation for accessing contracts within your agency
|Date & Time:||Wednesday, April 15, 2020, at 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM- Eastern Standard Time|
|Location:||Web Conference (register to secure log-in/dial-in details)|
General Registration & Fees
Fees for the meeting are as follows:
- ASBCC/NASBC | Supplier Members – Complimentary
- Business Members – $15
- Registrant Members – $35
- Click here to begin your meeting registration
Upon completion of your registration, you will be provided with the meeting dial-in and log-in information.
[Government Agency, Large Prime Contractor and Resource Provider Representatives (as approved by ASBCC) – Complimentary.]
U.S. Department of the Treasury