- March 1, 2019
- Posted by: Charmagne Manning
Welcome to the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization | 2019 Annual Large Prime Subcontract Training & Small Business Networking Session hosted by the US Women’s Chamber of Commerce.
Department of State and Prime Contractor Representatives will be provided with updates to the Sub-Contracting Program, review regulations, compliance and Audit Issues and address issues and disputes. You will also have the opportunity to meet with small businesses.
Small Business Representatives will be provided with a U.S. Department of State briefing and the opportunity to meet one-on-one with U.S. Department of State and Large Prime Contractor Representatives.
U.S. Department of State Top 10 NAICS include the following:
|541611||Admin Management Services||$1.681 (billion)|
|561162||Security Guards & Patrol Services||$1.102 (billion)|
|541512||Computer System Design Services||$648.53 (millions)|
|541513||Computer Facility Management||$618.91 (millions)|
|561210||Facilities Support Services||$541.22 (millions)|
|541519||Other Computer Services||$457.09 (millions)|
|488192||Support Activities Air Transportation||$276.94 (millions)|
|541614||Custom Computer Program||$183.61 (millions)|
|541310||Architectural Services||$169.270 (millions)|
View the full U.S. Department of State FY 19 Forecast.
Date and Time
Annual Large Prime Subcontract Training & Small Business Networking Session – Only open to Large Prime Contractor Representatives
Thursday, August 8, 2019. 8:30 am – 3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Small Business Networking Session – Open to all
Thursday, August 8, 2019. 10:55 am – 3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Large Prime Contractor Representatives/Agencies
Small Business Representatives
Registration & Fees
The standard registration is complimentary for Government Agencies and Large Prime Contractors. The fee for Small Business Representatives is $60.
As an attendee, you have the option to purchase a Sponsorship for your Agency or Company to advertise in our event program. Sponsorship provides extra visibility and summit registration. To purchase a sponsorship, begin the registration process below and then select the appropriate sponsorship level as you complete your meeting registration. Here are the options below:
Thank you to this year’s sponsors!
- Platinum Sponsor ($1,000): Full ad in the program, 6′ display table, 2 attendees, shown as a Lunch Sponsor, and recognition on this event website with logo and link to your webpage
- Gold Sponsor ($750): Full page ad in program, 6′ Display Table, 2 Attendees, and recognition on this event website with link to your webpage
- Silver Sponsor ($500): Half page ad in program, 2 Attendees, and recognition on this event website by company name
- Bronze Sponsor ($400): Quarter page ad in program, 1 Attendee, and recognition on this event website by company name
Matchmaking Seating Diagram
Do you know who you want to visit? Click here to view/print the Matchmaking Seating Diagram
Large Primes and Agency Representatives previously participated Include (confirmed are in bold):
- Bureau of Acquisition Management
- Bureau of Acquisition Management LM/ Business Operations Division
- Bureau of Acquisition Management LM/DSCD/ATB
- Bureau of Administration
- Bureau of Administration-Facilities Management Services
- Bureau of Budget and Planning
- Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations
- Bureau of Consular Affairs
- Bureau of Diplomatic Security
- Bureau of East Affairs and Pacific Affairs
- Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- Bureau of European and Asian Affairs
- Bureau Global Programs Branch
- Bureau of Information Resource Management/VMO
- Bureau of Intelligence and Research
- Bureau of International Information Programs
- Bureau of International Narcotics & Law Enforcement Affairs (INL)
- Bureau of International Security
- Bureau of Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs-DRL
- Bureau of Overseas Building Operations
- Bureau PRM
- Bureau of the Comptroller and Global Financial Services
- Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs
- Foreign Service Institute
- Office of Acquisitions
- Office of the Executive Director
- Office of Medical Services
- US Dept of State OSDBU
- US Agency International Development (USAID)
- Accenture Federal Services
- All Native Group
- AT&T Government Solutions
- B.L. Harbert
- Caddell Construction Inc.
- CGI Federal Inc.
- Comprehensive Health Services
- Dyncorp International
- Emcor Government Services, Inc.
- FCi Federal
- General Dynamics Information Technology
- Harris IT Services
- Knight Point Systems, LLC
- Leonardo DRS
- Miller Hull Partnership
- Northrop Grumman Technical Services, Inc.
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP
- Raytheon Company
- STG Inc
- Tetra Tech
- Tremco Incorporated
- Torres Advance Enterprise Solutions
- Versar Inc.