National Small Business Contracting Summit | Fall Conference | DC Area
This popular event boasts a robust agenda that includes:
Increased focus on assuring small business federal contractors secure our fair share of federal contracting (taxpayer) dollars.
Access to federal agencies and prime contractors (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the list of agencies and prime contractors who have confirmed).
Timely education and information on current trends, opportunities and threats to small business contractors.
The opportunity to meet one-on-one with Agency and Prime Acquisition Representatives.
U.S. Department of State – Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization Invitational Industry Day- SOLD OUT
Join us for the U.S. Department of State – Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization Invitational Industry Day on Wednesday, October 16, 2019!
The U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce is honored to host the U.S. Department of State Invitational Industry Day.
The purpose of this Invitational Industry Day is to educate small businesses on how to do business with the U.S. Department of State and introduce program managers and acquisition staff to capable small businesses. These face-to-face meetings also serve as a valuable tool in assisting the U.S. Department of State professionals to research the market as required by the Federal Acquisition Regulation Parts 10 and 19.
ASBCC | Regional & National Conferences 2020
- March 5, 2020 – National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit | DC Spring 2020
- Celebrating Women’s History Month – 2020 Women Contractors Awards (USWCC)
- June 4, 2020 – 11th Annual National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit | Southeast 2020 (Charleston, SC)
- July 23, 2020 – National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit | DC Summer 2020
- Oct 15, 2020 – National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit | DC Fall 2020
You want to change the world. We’re here to help.
Our Latest News
June 14, 2018
September 26, 2016