Supplier Council | Doing Business With Siemens Mobility, Inc | 9/26/18
Siemens Mobility, Inc. is part of Siemens AG, a multicultural organization with operations in nearly every country in the world.
Learn more at: usa.siemens.com/mobility.
Arlington, VA 22201
U.S. Department Of State Invitational Industry Day | 10/17/2018
The purpose of this Invitational Industry Day is to educate small businesses on how to do business with the U.S. Department of State and introduce program managers and acquisition staff to capable small businesses.
Representatives from the following U.S. Department of State bureaus will be leading roundtable networking sessions: Administration, Consular Affairs, Diplomatic Security, Foreign Service Institute, Information Resource Management, International Narcotics and Law Enforcement, Overseas Buildings Operations, United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
In order to align the U.S. Department of State needs with capable firms, we are seeking firms that possess:
(a) Clearance Level (Secret, Top Secret, Facility)
(b) Past Performance on government contracts
(c) Industry certifications in Primary NAICS – (e.g. HVAC certification)
2. Application: Request for Invitation
If you represent a small firm and your firm possess the qualifications detailed above, you are welcome to complete this interest application and upload your Capabilities Statement for consideration and potential invitation.
3. Selection and Registration
If your firm is selected for participation, you will receive an email with the registration link. Once you receive an invitation email, it is imperative that you complete the registration process promptly.
Space is limited to 150 seats; only two registrants per firm may attend. Invitee registrations will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit – Fall 11/15/18
This popular event boasts a robust agenda that includes:
- Increased focus on assuring small business federal contractors secure our fair share of federal contracting (taxpayer) dollars
- Access to federal agencies and prime contractors (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the list of agencies and prime contractors who have confirmed)
- Timely education and information on current trends, opportunities and threats to small business contractors
- The opportunity to meet one-on-one with Agency and Prime Acquisition Representatives
You want to change the world. We’re here to help.
Our Latest News
June 14, 2018
September 26, 2016